Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The road map
A road map that appeared to be a road construction map was found in the back of the DHARMA van by Sawyer. ("Tricia Tanaka Is Dead") The map showed plans for what appeared to be a switchback road starting from the Swan. The concentric circles (countourlines) indicated it was also a topographical map. Besides the road itself the map had the following drawn on it:
- © (the letter C in a circle)
- A ground-plan of the Swan
- The Swan station logo next to the groundplan
- Two charts or legends with unknown information
Inverted and enhanced version of the road map
- The road that the map depicted was not just a plan but was actually built as Carlton Cuse stated in a interview: "the purpose of that map was just to establish that basically there was at one point a road that linked the DHARMA stations but with 25 years of jungle growth those roads have been overgrown."
- As indicated by the switchback road and the contour lines, the station was located at the lowermost point in the area.
- The groundplan of the station differed from that of the Swan as seen on the blast door map.
- The © was on the same level as the station
- 'South' of the Station lay another low level. The low levels were separated by a small, steep mountain
- If the lines were indeed contour lines, then the switchbacks on the road were an anomaly as the road had the switchbacks on the shallowest slope (The closer together the lines; the steeper the slope)
- The road map was clearly marked with a C in a circle; the DHARMA cabling map was marked with a B in a circle.
- Sayid shot young Ben on a DHARMA Road. ("He's Our You")