Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Reveal motif, consisting of two chords (i - III), plays during reveals of surprising sights on the island,
Full list of appearances
- Jack's group and Rousseau arrive at the Hatch. ("Exodus, Part 1")
- The survivors discuss the Black Rock. ("Exodus, Part 2")
- Isaac of Uluru tells Rose about the healing powers of certain places in the world. ("S.O.S.")
- Locke sees the cliff from his dream. ("?")
- Locke and Charlie find the imploded Swan site. ("Further Instructions")
- Locke reveals the Black Rock to Sawyer. ("The Brig")
- The survivors arrive at the radio tower. ("Through the Looking Glass, Part 2")
- The Christiane I discovers the apparent wreckage of Oceanic 815. ("Confirmed Dead")
- The survivors see the helicopter. ("Confirmed Dead")
- The DHARMA foreman shows Dr. Chang the sonar image of the Frozen Wheel. ("Because You Left")
- The survivors discover the now intact Swan Hatch. ("Because You Left")
- Faraday, Charlotte, and Miles arrive at the Others' 1954 camp. ("Jughead")
- Sawyer, Juliet, Miles and Jin see the statue of Tawaret. ("LaFleur")
- Jack and Hurley find the Lighthouse. ("Lighthouse")
- Richard returns to the Black Rock with Jack and Hurley. ("Dr. Linus")
The motif appears in "JACK FM".