|Main Article||Theories about|
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- She is Rachel Brennan, wife of Tom Brennan mother to Connor.
- Juliet's experiment is one of parthenogenesis. There is no father.
- Rachel is the wife of Jacob, mentioned from previous episodes where they mentioned "Jacob's list" of the "good people." In the Bible Rachel is married to Jacob and cannot bear a child. If Jacob is "Him" she is a major player and perhaps the catalyst of getting Juliet to the Island.
- Her cancer never came back. Ben forged the test results to trick Juliet into staying on the Island.
- In her search for Juliet, she teamed up with Penelope Widmore to find her.
- Rachel from the show = Prudence from Bad Twin.