|Clues · Revelations · Sponsorship · Websites|
Is this a trap?
I received a phone call this morning. In my room... Nobody has the number, so of course, I RECORDED IT.
I don't really have a choice, do I? I have to go.
This audio is very easy to access, with the link taking you direct to the login. To listen to the audio directly go here.
- Note that the login boxes seem to be case sensitive.
RB: Hello? Hello?
RB: Who is this? Hello?
GG: Just another Monday morning quarterback.
RB: GidgetGirl? How did you find me?
GG: Is that really important?
RB: Where have you been?
GG: Hiding, which is what you should be doing.
RB: I am hiding.
GG: If I can find you so can they. But they’re leaving you alone for some reason, why Rachel?
RB: I can’t…why are you calling now?
GG: No don’t do that, don’t avoid the question.
RB: I’m not.
GG: (sighs) It doesn’t make sense, for me I’m involved, the man I love - say what you will about him, about us – he’s involved. I can’t get away, but you, Rachel, you have a choice.
RB: Like you had a choice to fall in love with a married man. I don’t have a choice and I’m sorry but I can’t tell you any more.
GG: I have something for you, a package. I think its time we met
GG: Here, in Paris.
RB: But, but I’m in Italy, I can’t…
GG: Tomorrow, check your email. I’ll send you the meet location. It’ll be encoded but, you’re smart, that shouldn’t be a problem.
RB: And how will I know you? What’s your name? Please, you know my name.
GG: And you’ve made it clear, that’s all I know! You’ll know me.
GG: One more thing, no cameras. You’re reckless Rachel, and reckless will get me killed.
- Darla now confirmed as Hugh McIntyre's mistress
- Rachel is now heading for Paris.
- The final line "I don't really...." was added after the post was published, though wasn't posted as update because the initial text had only itself just been published.
- Rachel realises it is GidgetGirl she is talking due to her saying "Monday morning quarterback". This was said by Rachel in her fifth Copenhagen post, and so obviously Miss Blake remembers.