|Main Article||Theories about|
Rachel Blake Italy 04
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- Helgus Antonius could be an anagram for 'Hanso eluting us', meaning Hanso eluding us.
- In the ship name, the 'I' in Antonius is the sole letter in the title to be lower case for some reason.
- Though this could just be wearing on the name, as other letters also have minor scratches.
- The "I" is not lowercase, and "eluting" doesn't make one bit of sense.
- Translator websites seem to suggest that Helgus Antonius is Swedish for Weekend Antonym, though Swedish game followers have dismissed this.
- Other translations are that the ship name means 'holy flower.'