|Clues · Revelations · Sponsorship · Websites|
You out of breath?
So was I. Won't keep you waiting any longer.
No time to write. On the move. I have to get the truth out. I have to make sure Darla didn't die for nothing. Check back tomorrow - there's more...
Ignore it. I have no idea what that guy was talking about.
- Link is to Monster.com discussion/thread. 
- An imbedded link in the forum leads to Monster.com's celebrity advice videos .
- The last video is entitled "Can she trust him? He may hold the key," continuing the story.
- The video seems to be mirrored through the DJ Dan website, and can be directly viewed here.
- The video may be viewed more easily here: 
(Continues from France Post 02)
Man: Not on camera Miss Blake. Unless you want them to know who you really are.
(Cuts out momentarily)
Man: You have caused an awful lot of trouble for me.
Rachel: Want to tell me who you are?
M: Hanso Foundation. Tech support.
R: I'm being terrorized by IT?
M: I worked for Mittelwerk a long time. I erase things. Bank accounts, e-mails, cell phones... people.
R: Zander? Darla?
M: No, that wasn't me. What happened to them was not by my hand. But I knew. And I've seen what you've been doing. I've been on to you ever since you hacked the Hanso Foundation website. I came to your hotel room in Copenhagen to warn you Rachel. But you...
R: You should have knocked. Why do YOU want to help ME?
M: Because I don't want to be a part of it anymore. Because he wants me to help you. (Cuts out for a notable length of time). Now let's talk about you. I heard your mother died. Is she the one who told you?
M: I'm hoping I can trust you, with this. (Hands Rachel a key)
R: What is this?
M: I intercepted an e-mail. I kept it from Mittelwerk and his enforcers. Hugh and Darla have a flat. In St. Germain Des Pres. You can find all your answers there. Tell the world Rachel, make a scandal. It's the only way to stop them.
R: I, I don't understand, you have the access, why don't you tell everyone?
M: Look at who I am. There's no one I -can- tell. You have a vested interest. But me... after this I'm gone, underground. Good luck Rachel.
R: Hey wait, I just... Thank you.
M: Don't, don't. I'm going to Hell. I'm just making sure Mittelwerk is there to keep me company.
- During the coded correspondence in a later part of the game, Malick reveals that what Rachel muted during their conversation was "Because he wanted me to help you, and I can't question a man who would launch the Mental Health Appeal... to save a loved one."