- A yellow Tonka truck.
- A skeleton partly covered by some fabric with the logo from the Pearl.
- At least two human skulls.
Locke entering the polar bear cave.
The filming location for the polar bear cave was a lava tube on the Big Island of Hawaii. This is the first Hawaii location not on Oahu.
- For fan theories about these unanswered questions, see: Polar bear cave/Theories
- To whom did the bones in the cave belong, and how long have they been in the cave?
- Where did the toy truck come from?