Polar bear cave
Locke ventured into a polar bear cave in search of Mr. Eko. Inside he found a wounded Eko and a polar bear, which he burned with a torch and a can of aerosol hairspray. ("Further Instructions")
Locke entering the polar bear cave.
- A yellow Tonka truck
- A skeleton partly covered by some fabric with the logo from the Pearl
- At least two human skulls
The filming location for the polar bear cave was a lava tube on the Big Island of Hawaii. This is the first Hawaii location not on Oahu.
- For fan theories about these unanswered questions, see: Polar bear cave/Theories
- To whom did the bones in the cave belong, and how long have they been in the cave?
- Where did the toy truck come from?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.