Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Podcast Summary • Podcast Transcript|
October 17th, 2006
Running Length: 24:49
Podcast Description: LOST: Season 3, Podcast 3: Terry O'Quinn discusses Locke's struggle with the button in the Season 2 finale; "Live Together, Die Alone, Part 1". Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse rehash "The Glass Ballerina" and preview "Further Instructions" (10/17/06).
- We will find out who the father of Sun's child is in this season.
- How Locke ended up in his wheelchair still won't be explained in Episode 3, Further Instructions.
- We may be seeing Shannon, in flashbacks, sometime later this season.
- The Producers reiterate that once a character is dead on the Island, they're dead for good.
- We learn the "real world" search for the survivors of Flight 815 isnt looking too bright, and are given what seems to be hints that time may not be what it seems on the Island.
- Damon Lindelof jokes about casting an Eazy-E look-a-like that lives next door to Ben and plays his music way too loud.
- The Castaways will find the DHARMA Station, The Flame, in Season 3.
- Possibly related, as implied by the producers, Jack's tattoos will also be explained.
- Carlton Cuse implies that there still could be a Him that is higher than Ben in the Other's hierarchy.
- Charlie and Claire's new relationship may become a love triangle.