|Podcast Summary • Podcast Transcript|
May 1st 2006
Running Length 23:21
- The writers/producers like to "bring up members of the chorus" - in this case, Rose and Bernard's flashback was "long overdue".
- Locke's crisis of faith will soon come to a head. His world has been turned upside down and he no longer knows what to believe in.
- According to Carlton, "In the center of the map was a question mark, and that question mark was ... you know, obviously whoever drew the map was unclear as to what any details of this particular hatch were."
- Question: Why has Rousseau been on the island 16 years, and not met an Other or found a hatch, whereas the Losties already have in their short stay?
- Answer: She could be lying or just not to believed (as "a nut")
- Question: By the look on Sun's face as she is looking away, it looks like the baby is not hers, any credence to this?
- Answer: Looking away has cultural implications, but the paternity is still a mystery, which will be addressed later in the series.
- Answer: "I'm confused, too."... never any reference to the Others being the same as the Monster, they are "separate, but equal, entitities".
- Question: Why does the DHARMA menu sound like a kid's menu at a fast food place?
- Answer: DHARMA is probably not up on current nutritional trends. Also, much of it could be "comfort food" for the button pushers.
- Question: Is Libby in the background scene of the restaurant?
The "hashing" running gag began in this podcast.