Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Podcast Summary • Podcast Transcript|
March 19, 2009
Running Length: 19:46
Season 5 Finale
- The title of the final episode this season will be The Incident.
- Part one and part two. There is no part three.
- Both parts will air all in one evening. On May the 13th.
- The incident happens at the very end of the two hours of the show.
- Podcast audience can pick the code name for the secret final scene
Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof rehash "Namaste"
- Horace and Amy are Ethan's parents.
- We will see Ethan again this season, and not as a baby.
- The plane landed on the runway that Christian and Sawyer and Kate built in season three.
- Jacob might have planned the building of the runway in order for the Ajira Flight 316 landing three years later.
- Geronimo Jackson made its triumphant return.
Prehash of "He's Our You"
- The episode is about Sayid.
- Someone's saying to Sayid, "he's our you". They're describing another character who represents sort of Sayid on the other side.
- Confirmation by Carlton that the Enhanced episodes are not canon.
- The Hurley bird is not in the finale this year.
- We're gonna be learning a little bit more about the Swan this season.
- The producers reveal that Charlotte's birth year was not 1979 but in fact 1970 (or perhaps 1971) and that this was changed on the set by Rebecca Mader and not caught
- Confirm that baby Ethan is indeed the same as Ethan Rom.
- Charlotte Staples Lewis is an anagram for "Walt steals helicopters".
- Horace and Amy are Ethan's father.
- Sawyer will be pregnant in season 6.
- Carlton's obsession with chimpanzees.
- The resident lover.
- Uncle Larry sitting on the couch.
- Hurley's bird in the season finale of Grey's Anatomy.
- Exposé Babies. Sort of like Muppet Babies. In 3D.