|Podcast Summary • Podcast Transcript|
March 1, 2006
Running Length 27:06
Jorge Garcia interview
- The producers discovered him because of a guest starring role on Curb Your Enthusiasm.
- In junior high, he was in the musical Drabble.
- He's a big music fan.
Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse
"One of Them" rehash
- Henry Gale was an intentional Wizard of Oz reference.
- They confirm that Kate's father, Sam Austen, was the soldier in Sayid's flashback.
- The picture he was holding was an actual picture of Evangeline Lilly at age 13.
- Carlton thinks it was good that Locke entered the code before the last hieroglyph stopped spinning. Damon, however, thinks that nothing would have happened.
"Maternity Leave" prehash
- There will be a Claire flashback of her time in Ethan's captivity.
- Rousseau will be back.
- They hint about a connection between Rousseau's daughter Alex and the Alex that Mr. Friendly shouted for in "The Hunting Party" and that we might meet her.
- A fan hates Sawyer for (among other things) killing the tree frog.
- "No actual tree frog was harmed in the making of the show. It was actually a special effects tree frog."
- Will we get flashbacks from Damon and Carlton's lives?
- Are the Helen from "Orientation" and the Helen from "Walkabout" the same person?
- No. "There is a real Helen, and then there is Locke's efforts to relive his relationship with Helen by having someone pretend to be Helen."
- Do any of the following have anything to do with the Island purpose?
- 2012 Venus transit / End of the Mayan 4th age: No
- Hallian pole reversal: No
- Indigo children: No