Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Podcast Summary • Podcast Transcript|
January 23rd 2006
Running Length: 27:17
Executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse discuss "The Hunting Party", offer exclusive clues, and give a preview of the episode "Fire + Water" Also featured is Part II of an interview with actor Harold Perrineau, who plays Michael.
Harold Perrineau interview
- He grew dreads for The Matrix.
- Michael's backstory was not like he imagined it would be. He was surprised at how nice Michael has been and how bad his luck has been.
- He doesn't know where Michael is headed.
Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse
"The Hunting Party" rehash
- Mr. Friendly is not his real name -- that's just how the producers refer to him internally.
- The Walt story will be resolved this season.
- We will get answers about what happened to Walt.
- We will learn more about the Others this season.
"Fire + Water" prehash
- Charlie flashback.
- Damon and Carlton address Hurley's weight and say it will be explained in a future episode.
- They tell easter egg hunters to look out for a sign on a building in London (presumably the Widmore Construction sign).
- If Lost had been canceled in Season 1, how would you have ended the show?
- This is often a problem for television shows.
- Joop is first mentioned in this Podcast as a talking monkey who smokes a pipe and will explain the entire show in case of cancellation.
- How come there were no teens on the plane?
- Damon jokes that there are no teenagers in Australia.
- Why do the peaches in Kate's flashback in "What Kate Did" say 2005?
- This was not intentional. If the peaches did say 2005, then that was a prop error.
- Why did the Monster kill the pilot but not Locke or Eko?
- It is implied that their behavior and attitude somehow determines their fates.
- In Hurley's airport flashback in "Exodus, Part 2," were the occurrences of the numbers intentional?
- Yes, they were easter eggs.
- Does the electromagnetism in the hatch have anything to do with how Locke can walk again?
- This season they will deal with what happens if the button doesn't get pushed.