|Podcast Summary • Podcast Transcript|
February 5, 2009
Running Length: 22:02
Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof rehash "The Little Prince"
- The scene with Sawyer answer to the question on whether characters are going to experience each other and/or themselves in the past.
- Locke isn’t really interested in changing what happened.
- Sawyer didn’t shout out Kate as he watched her giving birth to Aaron 'cause “he just didn’t want her to drop the baby”.
- Jin is unaware that he’s traveling through time because the ocean kind of is the ocean.
- Damon jokes on a supposed animated spin off entitled 'Lost Tales' which will answer the question whether the fish underneath Jin is transported through time with him.
- Damon wonders how Danielle Rousseau becomes the less cleaner and much crazier Danielle Rousseau we're used to know.
Prehash of "This Place Is Death"
- Is it likely that we’re going to finally learn how Montand lost his arm.
- "Once we find out where he lost it then perhaps they can find it again."
- Montand is the one who plays the violin.
- In the fan question session it is revealed that we "might be seeing the frozen donkey wheel again this week".
- Did Rose and Bernard die in the flaming arrow attack?
- They did not die in the flaming arrow attack
- Damon thinks the question should actually be “where and when are Rose & Bernard?”
- Desmond and Penny’s son Charlie is named after her father, who would be Charles Widmore, or Charlie Pace?
- Charlie Pace would be a more reasonable assumption.
- Damon says that this was revealed in a deleted scene, but it's not clear how serious he is.
- What is the translation of the hieroglyphs found in the frozen donkey wheel cave?
- The thing about hieroglyphs is they do not translate into actual words or sentences.
- Their function is to setup a resurrection theme.
- Where did Sawyer come up with the nickname Frogurt? And what does it mean?
- Neil "Frogurt" is one of the [redshirts|socks] who owned a frozen yogurt stand back in the United States.
- In "S.O.S." Hurley basically just says: “Everybody say 'No', even Frogurt, the guy who makes frozen yogurt”. So, they knew that there was a guy named Neil and he had a frozen yogurt stand. And so they just called him Frogurt.
- Neil was featured in the mobisode The Adventures of Hurley and Frogurt.
- Who’s Benjamin Linus and how did he get into the position he is in?
- Damon recapitulate all that is known about Ben, highlighting the gaps in information.
- Is it possible that this season some of the missing gaps will start being filled.
- There will ever be an answer to the mistery of the Hurley Bird?
- Damon jokes saying there will be an answer at some point in Season 7.
- Who is Jeremy Bellom?
- That would be Jeremy Bentham.
- He’s a famous philosopher as was John Locke.
- We learn in the Season 4 finale that John Locke was using the name Jeremy Bentham for some reason.
- We might be gonna learn how he ended up getting that name
- However, we will not find out how he gets the name “Jeremy Bellom”.
- Does Vincent know who Jacob is?
- He might know who Jacob is but he is definitely not telling.
- 'Resurrection Land' theme park
- 'Lost Tales', the animated spin-off
- "softball for you"