|Podcast Summary • Podcast Transcript|
February 26, 2009
Running Length: 18:57
- "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham" was a big turning point in Lost.
- The audience has been teased for a long time about how Locke ended up in that coffin. And finally got the answer.
- The long scene in which Locke is murdered is one of the best in the entire show, in Damon and Carlton's opinion.
- Widmore is obviously trying to help Locke. Why?
- In the crash of the Ajira 316, Ben was injured in some way.
Prehash of "LaFleur"
- The question is: when is that Ajira plane in relation to where we saw Jack and Kate and Hurley?
- LaFleur is also a French word. It means "the flower".
- Maybe it's the name of someone that we're gonna meet.
The first fan question is actually Damon answering on a Lost-related word association game, with Carlton reading him the word list. Following are his answers:
- Apollo bars: Sugary
- Sayid: Torturer
- Memory: Confusing
- Trojan horse: Odysseus
- Orange juice:Juliet
- Purple: Jin
- Hans Christian Anderson: The Little Mermaid
- Damon says he don't like the game anymore.
- Bunnies: Dr. Pierre Chang
- Where is the Vincent flashback episode? Will all six seasons end up being the Vincent flashback?
- "Certain things need to be saved for the theatrical motion picture."
- Is Annie the same person as one of the main characters? Is one of them a clone of Annie? ("The Man Behind the Curtain")
- No clones on the show Lost.
- Is Jin's new curly hair a side-effect of getting blown off the freighter?
- He was "right on that fringe between heavy electromagnetism and no electromagnetism, and that only happened one other time on the show, which is when Jack lost his body hair."
- Why did Hurley lose his ability to swim in episode "316"?
- "He disappeared off an airplane and suddenly found himself fully clothed inside a lagoon, trying to hold onto a guitar case." He was just panicking.
- What did Kate do with Aaron? Did she killed him? Did she gave him to his grandma?
- Kate did not kill Aaron. More to come in "Whatever Happened, Happened".
- Why Jack just go along with Kate's insistence that he not ask her what happened to Aaron?
- No direct answer here.
- Any ideas to honor Pierre Chang, like a scavenger hunt at the University of Michigan that ends at his former office or something?
- "You can just talk to the people at the University of Michigan and see if he deserves an honorary degree for his studies of electromagnetism."
- Is the Sawyer four-toed statue theory correct?
- The theory goes: Sawyer gets something caught in his foot in "The Lie" and ends up having his toe amputated; then he heroically saves the island's original inhabitants, and they, as grateful people as they are, create a giant statue of his foot.
- Sawyer will not be having his toe amputated anytime soon.
- If Damon and Carlton were to marry, which one of you would change your last name?
- They would probably hyphenate.
- Was Jack able to enjoy the Red Sox 2007 World Series win?
- No actual answer, but Carlton is a huge Red Sox fan, and Damon is a huge Yankees fan.
- Do an entire podcast in French.
- Presu me...
- The Lost Motion Picture
- Carlton been blown off a freighter.
- Damon and Carlton on Dancing With the Stars.
- Carlton loves saying the word Electromagnetism.
- The hyphenating name scenario.