Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Podcast Summary • Podcast Transcript|
February 19, 2008
Running Length 23:23
"Executive Producers Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse take fan questions and preview Eggtown (2/21/08)"
Rehash of The Economist
- Kate, Jack, Hurley and Sayid are confirmed as members of the Oceanic Six. They say the remaining two may be "tricky" but that it will be resolved "soon," i.e., significantly before the end of the season.
- Sayid in the outside world was meant to be somewhat like the Jason Bourne character from the Bourne series of novels and movies.
- Daniel's experiment
- There is a timeshift that occurs. There is a time flux that takes place in a journey to the Island.
- Locke and Jack
- Both end up being right in a way. Jack is right in that he does eventually get off the Island. Locke is right in terms of Charlie's warning and the intentions of the freighter people.
- Whats up with Libby? Will we see her again and will it be explained why she was in a mental institution?
- We will see her soon. No answer on the other part of the question.
- Is the smoke monster supposed to be like Vishnu?
- Not intentionally.
- How does a polar bear get into the middle of the desert?
- There are properties of the Island that are potentially capable of transporting things from the Island to the outside world. There are hints of how this can happen in the Orchid orientation film. (Contrary to what is stated on the Podcast, Tunisia is not landlocked and has an extensive Mediterranean coastline.)
- Why are the actors' names listed up front in the episodes when this can end up being a spoiler to the episode?
- This is required by actor contracts.
- Is the Cow that Frank ran into one of Mikhail's cows and what is the cow's name?
- Yes. The cow is wandering the island and is lonely. The name of the cow is Svetlana.
- Is Charlotte's name an intentional homage to C.S. Lewis?
- Yes. It was intentional. And there are themes in Narnia that are relevant to Lost. One of the themes is that of a different world connected to our world. This is also to be found in the Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland.
- It has a killer ending.