Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Podcast Summary • Podcast Transcript|
February 13, 2006
Running Length: 23:15
Podcast description: Canadian beauty Evangeline Lilly, who plays Kate, is back in Part II of a special interview. Also, executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse discuss "The Long Con" and give a preview of the episode "One of Them."
Evangeline Lilly interview
- She used to smoke cigars.
Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse
"The Long Con" rehash
- Carlton was actually conned in real life, much like the gas station con in the show. He bought some gold chains, and they turned green three days later.
- Kate's mother appeared in Sawyer's flashback.
"One of Them" prehash
- The promo spoiled a lot: Danielle's return, a man caught in a net, Sayid torturing that man, and the countdown timer reaching zero.
- This episode will launch a new story arc.
- Sayid flashback. It will take place before any of the other Sayid flashbacks that we've seen.
- Why didn't the Losties ask the Others who they are, how they got there, and how they can get off the Island?
- Because they were surrounded at gunpoint, they let Mr. Friendly do most of the talking.
- Damon and Carlton promise some more information about the Others by the end of the season.
- Damon is questioned about his infamous numbers statement, that the meaning of The Numbers may never be explained.
- Carlton tries to explain what Damon meant.
- Would they ever consider Quentin Tarantino to guest direct an episode of Lost?
- They would welcome that.
- Whose voice is it that says "Previously on Lost" at the beginning of each episode? Is it Tim Daly?
- It is not Tim Daly. It is a mystery person. Carlton also denies being the voice.
- What made Oceanic Flight 815 crash?
- That question will be answered by the end of Season 2.
- What is the significance of the shoe in the tree from the opening scene of "Pilot, Part 1"?
- Someone died in the plane crash, and their shoe fell off and landed in the tree.