Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Podcast Summary • Podcast Transcript|
Running Length: 23:54
Description: Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse chat about "One of Us" (4/11/07) and take fan questions. Josh Holloway explains why Daniel Dae Kim will never go fishing with him again.
Interviews with Daniel Dae Kim and Josh Holloway
- Josh took Daniel on a fishing boat trip across the channel between islands in rough weather. Daniel hasn't gone fishing with him since.
- Dominic Monaghan turned Daniel onto New York band "The Honorary Title".
Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof discuss "Left Behind"
- What kind of case did Locke make for Kate?
- They change the question to when will we see Locke again. Answer: episode 19.
- How much does Juliet know about the smoke monster?
- Juliet has been shown to lie, so we shouldn't necessarily believe her when she says she doesn't know what it is.
- Why did Juliet get left behind?
- Either 1) Ben was tired of Juliet or 2) some other reason such as an unrevealed source of tension between them (stay tuned).
Prehash of "One of Us"
- Why does season three look less cinematic than the first two seasons?
- They joke about it but ultimately deny any difference in quality or camera equipment.
- For flashback scenes that reoccur, do they reshoot the scene, insert the actors into old footage with tech, or already have the scenes shot ahead of time?
- They both green screened the actors into the old footage, and also reshot some new footage.
- Will we see Libby again this season?
- We'll see her again, but they don't reveal when. Libby's story got put off to deal with the regular characters and Ana Lucia and Eko.
- What's up with the erroneous date on the newspaper in the Sydney airport in "Exposé"?
- They don't know and blame it on a prop error. Ultimately Gregg Nations is responsible for the timeline. The flight did take off on 9/22. ***Not true*** They never said it was a prop error. They gave possible explanations by mentioning the time zone difference and also that the newspaper could have been an evening addition, but they never said it was a prop error. They made a joke about it, but did not say that it was.
- Why do Damon and Carl do the podcast instead of other producers or staff? What do their titles mean?
- The hierarchy of writing staff goes: staff writer, story editor, excutive story editor, co-producer, producer, supervising producer, co-executive producer, executive producer. Not to be confused with the production producer and other non writing producers. Lost is more complicated to produce than most other shows.
- Will Danielle Rousseau have a flashback?
- Yes. But they find it amusing how little she claims to have experienced in 16 years on the Island.
- Will we learn more about the DeGroots in the third or fourth season? Karen is/was hot.
- Yes. They concur.
- Interview with the actor who plays Tom Friendly
- Movie trailer voice
- Lost island is off the coast of Portland
- Producers hated by city of Tallahasee
- "Don't make me play that banjo"
- Damon's panties and not wearing pants