Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Podcast Summary • Podcast Transcript|
April 19th, 2008
Executive Producers Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse answer (italics) fan questions in advance of "The Shape of Things to Come" (4/24/08). This was a special video podcast in which fans asked questions via video clips (with the exception of one audio clip).
Q: Is the smoke monster controlled by the Island or is it controlled by the Others
- In episode 9, the question will be answered to a degree. A character might say "we have no control over smokie" which might partially answer the question.
Q: Who attacked Rousseau, Karl and Alex?
- We will know who did it by the end of the next episode
Q: Since Danielle is allegedly dead, are we ever going to get her flashback? Are we ever going to find out if her name is really Rousseau? Are we ever going to find out what happened to Montand and his arm?
- You will know what Rousseau's fate is in 4x10. Regardless of her fate, her story will eventually be told. No answer on Montand's arm
Q: Which camp did some of the lesser known castaways go with such as Steve and Neil. Which camp would Ezra James Sharkington and Joop go with?
- Neil Frogurt stayed with Jack because he is loyal to Jack and he doesn't get along with Hurley. Steve went with Locke because he doesn't like Jack and doesn't like the beach.
Q: Are we going to see Ms. Hawking again?
Ryan Wilson asking his question.
- She is a character used to explain complicated things in time travel episodes. We may find out why she was in the picture with the monk and she may appear again.