Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Podcast Summary • Podcast Transcript|
April 10, 2006
Running Length: 20:44
Podcast Description: Yunjin Kim ("Sun") discusses the challenges of having her character speak Korean on a primetime show and also reveals some pranks from the set. Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse discuss "S.O.S." and also take fan questions.
Yunjin Kim interview
- Yunjin was nervous about all her flashbacks being subtitled
- It was difficult to find someone to dub over Yunjin's English lines for the Korean broadcast because of Yunjin's unique voice tone.
- Other countries have encountered problems with Lost's use of multiple languages.
- Pranks are common on the set. For example, when Jin called Sun to bed, she would find a different man in the bed.
Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse
- Libby made a good argument for why everything is not just in Hurley's head.
- "Unfortunately... the person who has now grounded the show back in reality for us seemed to have been in the same mental hospital as Hurley."
- A Rose and Bernard centric episode.
- "Bernard has something in mind involving S.O.S."
- "Keep your ears peeled for Neil Frogurt... The first official mention of Frogurt."
- "A little Jack and Kate action."
- Where's Eko? He hasn't appeared in the last two episodes.
- Eko will make an appearance in "S.O.S."
- Could Charlie have been turned into an Other when he was kidnapped?
- Charlie is not an Other.
- Where did the zombie season idea come from?
- The zombie season is just a joke.
- If a fan theory became popular and was accurate, would you admit it, change the show, or ignore it?
- The Lost storyline won't be changed if fans figure it out.
- The city of Tallahassee hates Damon and Carlton.