|Non-Canon Hoax Alert!|
This article contains false information that does not officially belong to The Lost Experience or other Lost mythos.
Unlike fanon or parody, the material was created intentionally to cause confusion with information from official sources.
if you view page source there is the message:
'Star not I it on rats' which is a palindrome (reads the same forwards as backwards)
Additionally if you highlight all the text the message 'Your overconfidence is your weakness.' is revealed (http://www.destinationhollywood.com/movies/starwars/quickclip_23.shtml)
- On 7 May, 2006 it was noted that the page had changed once again. It now was titled "Possibility", with an animated gif (repeating on an infinite loop) first displaying as a green screen computer terminal typing out:
"Error" "Incorrect Time"
- Then it fades to gray and displays:
a white "?" in the middle, followed by the word "Reset" flashing in red.
- The image then changes to display:
with the color transitioning from white to gray, while the background transitions from gray to white, and the entire image fades out.
- As of May 23, 2006 the site has changed again. It is blank with two smudges in the top center. The smudges looks like blurred text.
- As of May 30, 2006 the site now has a graphic of the system shutdown octagon with a question mark.
- Viewing the pages source reveals a new message which reads:
I AM READY are you?
- As of 7 May, 2006 there is no longer any messages within the page source.
- As of 23 May, 2006 there are no messages in the page source.
- As of May 30th 2006, there is a picture of the fail safe along with a question mark.
- As of 2 June 2006, there is nothing on the page.
- As of 12 June 2006, the page source has a message:
it's far from over
- AS of 13 October 2006, the page source has message: "it's far from over" and the title is "Possibility"
- As of November 2006, only this encrypted message appear:
!F?2EC7 ;GJJ 3AA96] } ICC2 C=C G7 2CCBCB]
The decrypted text is:
CHANGES WILL OCCUR! A KEEN EYE IS NEEDED!
1 (maybe) M
Text decrypted by firstname.lastname@example.org