|Main Article||Theories about|
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- The three capitalized letters of the recipient and sender on the inscription (NRG) stand for ENERGY.
- Sayid is collecting the bracelets for the CIA while working as a double agent for Benjamin Linus.
- Bracelets contain information or usefulness beyond the inscriptions.
- Only Sayid noticed the bracelet because it had something to do with him, the N was for Nadia.
- The writing on the bracelet says "Nadia, I'll always be with you. Republican Guard"
Bracelets are frequently used by US military personel to remember fallen comrades to whom they were close. In the same manner, family members of fallen military also wear the same style bracelets to honor and remember their loved one. These bracelets are permitted to be worn and visibly displayed while "in uniform" by active duty-personnel. Because it has been strongly implied that Naomi has military combat experience, it is very likely that "R.G." was a team member in one of her units, or less likely, was family. But given the propensity of the Lost writers to dramatically interconnect people, it is likely that she was somehow connected to R.G.'s death while in the military.
See main article.