The twenty dollar bill from "Dave".
Money in specific amounts is mentioned in Lost on several occasions.
- $23,000 is the reward offered for the capture of Kate. ("Tabula Rasa")
- $160,000 is what Sawyer almost cons Jessica out of, but doesn't do so at the last moment ("Confidence Man")
- The entire deal was claimed to be $300,000, of which Sawyer only had $140,000, which he lent overnight to Jessica and her husband
- $5 is what Claire made in her hourly wage at her job at Fish and Fry restaurant ("Raised by Another")
- $83,000 is what Hurley apparently owes Walt from playing backgammon. ("All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues")
- $25,000 is what Boone offers Bryan to leave Shannon. ("Hearts and Minds")
- $50,000 is what Bryan demands after being offered the above $25,000. Boone accepts.
- $156 million is what Hurley tells Charlie he is worth. ("Numbers")
- $50,000 is what Martha Toomey tells Hurley that her husband Sam Toomey won guessing the number of beans in a jar at a fair ("Numbers")
- $1,600 is what Hurley pays Old Scooter Man for the scooter in the Sydney Airport. ("Exodus, Part 2")
- $160 million is what Sawyer reads that "Hugo" wants to leave to his mom, when reading through the message bottle: "Who the hell is Hugo and how's he got a 160 million dollars to leave to his mom?" ("Exodus, Part 2")
- $30 is what Francine claimed her mother stole from her, a sum Locke considered inconsequential compared to his father's theft of his kidney. ("Orientation")
- $1 is what Helen tells Locke her gift to him of a house key cost ("Orientation")
- $50,000 is what Eko offers the Tough Moroccan for flying the heroin out of Nigeria. ("The 23rd Psalm")
- ₦200 (Naira) is the price at which the Nigerian Woman attempts to sell the Virgin Mary statues. ("The 23rd Psalm")
- $1,299 and $1,399 is what the fake gold necklaces are labeled in Sawyer and Cassidy's gas station con. ("The Long Con")
- $100 is what these are offered for in the scam.
- $600,000 is the amount for which Sawyer conned Cassidy. ("The Long Con")
- $700,000 is the amount Anthony Cooper had conned, and was keeping in a safe deposit box. ("Lockdown")
- $200,000 is the amount Anthony Cooper]offered to Locke for recovering the above $700,000.
- A $20 bill was found by Sayid in the wallet of Henry Gale at the location of the balloon. ("Dave")
- $10,000 is what Bernard donated to Isaac of Uluru to heal Rose. ("S.O.S.")
- $42,000 is what Desmond facetiously asks Libby for in Dina's coffee shop, after she lends him $4. ("Live Together, Die Alone, Part 1")
- $10 million is what Munson had stolen and hidden. ("Every Man for Himself")
- $8 million is the value of the diamonds that Nikki and Paulo steal. ("Exposé")
- $100,000 is what Jin's mother demands of Sun for keeping quiet about Jin's true parentage. ("D.O.C.")
- $38,000 is what Anthony Cooper reveals he conned Sawyer's mother Mary Ford out of ("The Brig")
- $30,000 is what Roger Linus demands as hazard pay (presumebly it is what he is already being paid)("The Man Behind the Curtain")
- $200 is what he changed the fee to when he arrives. He refunded $100 as he leaves, because he found a large stash of cash (of unspecified amount) while doing his job, but did not reveal this fact to her.
- €100 is what Sayid immediately raises the stakes to.
- $1 is what Ben Linus bets John Locke that Sayid won't fall for Locke's trap at the Barracks. ("The Economist")
- $3.2 million is the sum Miles requests in exchange for offering to convince the freighter crew that Ben is dead. ("Eggtown")
- £380,000 is the sum with which Charles Widmore wins the Southfield's auction for the Black Rock ledger. ("The Constant")
- $1 is what John Locke returns to his captive Ben Linus as a contribution to Ben's $3.2 million extortion fund. ("The Other Woman")
- ₩50,000 is what Jin pays for the first panda doll. ("Ji Yeon")
- He pays substantially more, an indeterminate amount seen as a small stack of mostly ₩10,000 notes, for the second one.
- Miles is paid $200 for speaking to Howard Gray's dead son Russell Gray ("Some Like It Hoth")
- Miles then returns the $200 after confessing that he lied about the reading.
- Miles is offered $1.6 million by Naomi as an incentive to go on Charles Widmore's freighter team to the Island. ("Some Like It Hoth")
- Miles then demands $3.2 million from Bram when he is told not to go to the Island.
- Hurley is found to have $227 in his belongings when he was released from jail. ("The Incident, Part 1")
- In the flash-sideways, Jin is taken into custody at the security area at LAX when over $10,000 in cash is found in his luggage, which he did not claim when he boarded in Sydney.
- $2,364 is the amount of money in a scam that was mentioned in an audition for the part of Sawyer by Matthew Fox.
- Twenty dollar bill
- Pat Churchill, Lost's unit production manager, or "money person" on the production crew
- "Easy Money", song in "Everybody Hates Hugo"