Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Perez" redirects here. For the character of Dr. Perez from the Lost Experience, see Project Sumo
(written from a Production point of view)
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Mario Perez was the official still photographer on Lost's production crew. His photographs are taken on set during filming, and are seen in ABC's promotional images on ABCmedianet.com, as well as in Lost: The Official Magazine. The still photographer uses a device called a "Blimp" , depicted in the photo at right, to dampen the camera's click during active filming. He can be seen in the background, holding a camera, of one of Charlie's flashbacks in "The Moth" as he enters the dressing room after a concert.
Perez (left) appears as an extra in "The Moth".
- Perez is originally from California but now lives on the Hawaiian island of Kauai 
- Was the still photographer for Baywatch Hawaii 
- Is a member of IATSE 
- Honolulu Star-Bulletin - March 30, 2005
- LA Times Lost gallery - March 25, 2005
- Photographers.com profile
- Hawaii Film & Video Magazine - interview April 1, 2007