Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Marin Lane is a street in Honolulu in front of O'Toole's Irish Pub that was filmed as a filming location in:
- Episode 2x19 "S.O.S.", as the snowy street where Bernard meets Rose, whose automobile is stuck in the snow. (Lost-Media 1, 2)
- Real snow was brought in by trucks for the filming of the scene
- The sign on the street for O'Toole's pub was a prop. However there really is an O'Toole's Pub at that location.
- The Numbers on the overhangs are actually there at the filming location
- Another filming location, Murphy's Bar & Grille, is visible at the end of Marin Lane in the scene.
- Google maps
- Lost Virtual Tour - Page for O'Toole's Irish Pub, fronting Marin St.
- O'Toole's snowfall photo gallery - Photo Gallery from O'Toole's pub showing the scene on the day of filming of Lost