Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Mapquest" is an orchestral piece on the Season 2 soundtrack. Its ascending series of notes played quietly on harp, with occasional swells of the same chord in the string section, serves as one of the series' traveling themes.
Full list of appearances
- Ana Lucia tells Jack and Locke what Henry told her. ("The Whole Truth")
- Kate, Hurley, Michael, Sawyer and Jack trek on their mission to rescue Walt. ("Live Together, Die Alone, Part 1")
- Locke and Charlie start their search for Eko. ("Further Instructions")
- Jack's rescue party argues over the accuracy of Sayid's map. ("Par Avion")
- They discover the sonic fence. ("Par Avion")
- Juliet and the survivors walk to the beach. ("One of Us")
- The survivors walk to Jack's dynamite demonstration. ("Greatest Hits")
- Alex questions whether Ben is really her father. ("Greatest Hits")
- Sayid, Kate and Miles leave for the Barracks. Jack tells Frank that Sayid was a torturer. ("The Economist")
- Minkowski tells Desmond and Sayid about how his condition came to be on the way to the freighter's comm room. ("The Constant")
- Sun, Jin, Charlotte and Daniel go to the Staff. ("Something Nice Back Home")
- Ben, Hurley and Locke walk to the Orchid. ("There's No Place Like Home, Part 1")
- Jin wakes up on the Island among the French science team. ("The Little Prince")
- Sawyer sees that the well leading down into the frozen chamber has not been built yet. ("LaFleur")
- Ben and the Man in Black row to the Island. ("Dead Is Dead")
- Ilana's crew carries their box to the cabin. ("The Incident, Part 1")
- Sun learns that her bank account has been closed by her father. ("The Package")
The theme draws heavily on the series' mystery theme.