| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- This was an attempt of a red herring by the producers (the sheet of script is faked) - the monster isn't really a biomechanic machine: it is actually something completely different.
- The mapinguari was a concept for the monster that was thrown around before the black smoke was decided upon. The mapinguari might even exist within the Lost mythology, but it is not the monster.
- In the post "Not In Portland" podcast, the Mapinguari is mentioned by Carlton and Damon.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.