(written from a Production point of view)
|Malcolm David Kelley|
Malcolm David Kelley
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1992 (age 22)|
|Origin||Bellflower, California, USA|
Kelley spent the first eleven months of his life in foster care before being adopted by the Kelleys; his sister, Sydney, was adopted by the family two months later. [source needed]
He has been working in show business since the age of five. His motion picture credits include roles in Antwone Fisher and You Got Served. On television, he guest-starred in the series Judging Amy, Malcolm in the Middle, For Your Love, Girlfriends, Eve and My Name is Earl.
- May 6, 2005 - 20/20 "Lost Special" (S26 E1396)
- May 13, 2010 - Lost Live
MKTOIn 2010, Kelly formed the musical duo MKTO (Misfit Kids and Total Outcasts) with Tony Oller. Their debut single "Thank You" was released in January 2013 and contained many references to Lost in the music video.
- He enjoys playing soccer and basketball, despite his small stature. [source needed]
- He keeps up with his favorite basketball team, the Lakers, and politics, even getting involved as class Treasurer at his middle school.[source needed]
- His leadership earned him the role of Student Ambassador with People to People Student Ambassadors, with whom he traveled to the United Kingdom last July to represent the United States.
- Appeared in the episode Boogeyman of My Name is Earl. In that episode Earl makes amends for causing an irrational fear of the dark.
- He was also featured in numerous commercials, including Cap'n Crunch, Kool Aid, Disney, Tyson's Anytizers and Kohl's department store.
- Can be seen in a Snoop Dogg video and completed a voice over for the Nickelodeon cartoon Fatherhood.
- Despite losing his star billing at the beginning of season 2, he has gone on to appear on every season of Lost, but the sixth and final season in which he only appeared in archive footage and the DVD/blu-ray special feature "The New Man in Charge".