- This article is about the song from Lost: Via Domus. For the main theme from the show, see Credit Where Credit Is Due.
"Main Theme" is an orchestral piece on the Via Domus soundtrack. The gentle three note arrangement and its counterpoint serve as the game's main theme, as well as Elliot's character theme.
"Main Theme" plays opposite a slight variation of the piece "Smoke Chase" in the ending credits.
Full list of appearances
- Elliot wakes up in the jungle after the crash of Oceanic Flight 815. ("Force Majeure")
- Elliot surveys idyllic beach the day after the crash. ("A New Day")
- Elliot finds his compass in a cave. ("Via Domus")
- Elliot finds dynamite in the Black Rock. ("Hotel Persephone")
- Elliot races down a cliff path to reach the Via Domus before the Others can destroy it. ("Worth A Thousand Words")
- Elliot sails away from The Island in the Via Domus.
- The game's pause screen utilizes the piece.
- The player successfully triggers a flashback.
- The end credits alternate between this piece and a slight variant of the piece "Smoke Chase".
Both the theme and its counterpoint are similar to and directly influenced by the show's main theme.