Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Luna is a location that appears in Bad Twin, a metafictional novel written by Oceanic Flight 815 passenger Gary Troup.
- Located in a valley at the base of a mountain that is at least "Two hours up the coast" and "a dozen or so miles inland" from LA airport
- Was believed by some to have "special properties" and "curative powers" which have been attributed to:
- The local Chumash Indians who "vanished" from the valley some time ago
- The "mineral-rich waters that mysteriously sprouted from the springs"
- Is described as being like a "landlocked island embedded in a continent that barely noted its existence"
- It has been home to various groups including spiritual seekers, philosophical foundations and cults
- Is home to many foundations including New Eden, Spirit Friends, Noah's Ark, and the Helios Foundation