Luna is a location that appears in Bad Twin, a metafictional novel written by Oceanic Flight 815 passenger Gary Troup.
- Located in a valley at the base of a mountain that is at least "Two hours up the coast" and "a dozen or so miles inland" from LA airport
- Was believed by some to have "special properties" and "curative powers" which have been attributed to:
- The local Chumash Indians who "vanished" from the valley some time ago
- The "mineral-rich waters that mysteriously sprouted from the springs"
- Is described as being like a "landlocked island embedded in a continent that barely noted its existence"
- It has been home to various groups including spiritual seekers, philosophical foundations and cults
- Is home to many foundations including New Eden, Spirit Friends, Noah's Ark, and the Helios Foundation
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.