the Island several times.Hurley is often the one preparing the salad; this might be a result of the choices he made with Libby about his eating habits. Charlie also courts Claire using a surprise bowl of fruit salad. Whip one up for your guests!
Share your ideas! Don't forget to post your party pictures here!
- You can order DHARMA jumpsuits and patches for your theme party here (disclaimer: content is not sponsored or controlled by Lostpedia)
- Print out DHARMA Initiative logos and stick 'em on soda cans, wine bottles, and more!
- Create a LOST Finale soundtrack from Lostpedia's list of songs featured in LOST.
- Create LOST-themed tarot cards
- Make your own fish biscuits and serve them.
- Cover chocolate bars with these printable Apollo Bar Wrappers for your guests.
- Invite your guests with DHARMA Recruit Welcome Kits complete with boarding passes and travel confirmation letters.
- Pick up a bucket of your favorite fried chicken and cover it with a free printable Mr. Cluck's Chicken Shack label.
- Purchase a DHARMA-themed LOST Viewing Party Kit from the official ABC store.
- Place some (empty) suitcases by your front door with Oceanic Airlines luggage tags on them.
- Take a picture of your shocked face during the last seconds of the Finale. Share it with the others via Facebook group or LastLostFace tribute site.
- Have all of your guest come dressed up as their favorite character or as a character they look like!
- Create survival games, as if you were our losties, like build your own tent. Give them a pile of supplies and award the best made tent.
- Play pin the island on the map of the world
- Have a scavanger hunt for Sun's lost wedding ring
- Hit a piñata with a replica of Eko's stick
- Dress all in Black and White
- Have guests write down unanswered questions about the show on a poster or whiteboard. Cross them off as they get answered.