Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
the Island several times.Hurley is often the one preparing the salad; this might be a result of the choices he made with Libby about his eating habits. Charlie also courts Claire using a surprise bowl of fruit salad. Whip one up for your guests!
Share your ideas! Don't forget to post your party pictures here!
- You can order DHARMA jumpsuits and patches for your theme party here (disclaimer: content is not sponsored or controlled by Lostpedia)
- Print out DHARMA Initiative logos and stick 'em on soda cans, wine bottles, and more!
- Create a LOST Finale soundtrack from Lostpedia's list of songs featured in LOST.
- Create LOST-themed tarot cards
- Make your own fish biscuits and serve them.
- Cover chocolate bars with these printable Apollo Bar Wrappers for your guests.
- Invite your guests with DHARMA Recruit Welcome Kits complete with boarding passes and travel confirmation letters.
- Pick up a bucket of your favorite fried chicken and cover it with a free printable Mr. Cluck's Chicken Shack label.
- Purchase a DHARMA-themed LOST Viewing Party Kit from the official ABC store.
- Place some (empty) suitcases by your front door with Oceanic Airlines luggage tags on them.
- Take a picture of your shocked face during the last seconds of the Finale. Share it with the others via Facebook group or LastLostFace tribute site.
- Have all of your guest come dressed up as their favorite character or as a character they look like!
- Create survival games, as if you were our losties, like build your own tent. Give them a pile of supplies and award the best made tent.
- Play pin the island on the map of the world
- Have a scavanger hunt for Sun's lost wedding ring
- Hit a piñata with a replica of Eko's stick
- Dress all in Black and White
- Have guests write down unanswered questions about the show on a poster or whiteboard. Cross them off as they get answered.