This article's subject matter is parodical and non-canon in nature (but distinct from hoax and serious fanon material)
This material is generally fan-created, but occasionally from official or commercial sources.
The LOST Theory Generator is a website that generates theories for Lost. However, the generator does not appear to have been updated in some time, as several possible theories (most regarding the crash and the Others) have been debunked, even in episodes as far back as "Live Together, Die Alone, Part 1".
- In 1968 the Catholic church artificially constructed the island for use as a military base. It was later used as a laboratory for work in areas including disease prevention and genetic engineering.
- Through this work they planned to work out a way to prevent the end of the world.
- The plane crash was an act of God. The survivors of flight 815 are trapped in a time loop and the 'monster' in the jungle is in fact a form of malevolent extraterrestrial entity.
- The Others are from the future.
- The 'incident' mentioned in the orientation film was a military attack orchestrated by opponents of Dharma's experiments and the pressing of the button every 108 minutes is symbolic of religious ritual.
- Sawyer is an android.
- The numbers are an encoded form of the formula which makes interdimensional travel possible.