Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lost: The Answers Are Here was a 30 minute (including commercials) question & answer show that aired in the United Kingdom on Sky One on June 1st, 2008 after "There's No Place Like Home, Part 2". Narrated by Iain Lee, it featured “Lost” executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse being asked various unanswered questions by minor British celebrities. Also featured are short interviews from Michael Emerson, Alan Dale and Jack Bender from the London sets of episodes "The Shape of Things to Come" and "There's No Place Like Home, Part 2". Despite the title of the show, the producers reveal very little information.
- Are the writers making it up as they go along?
- Who is Charles Widmore?
- Is Ben good or bad?
- Who is Jacob?
- What is the island?
- What is the black smoke?
- How do they get their hair and make-up done?
- What can we expect from the Jack, Sawyer and Kate love triangle?
- How does time travel fit into the Lost mythology?
- How does the show end?
- What can we expect from season 5?
- The "celebrities" asking the questions are Zoe Hardman, OJ Borg, Ewan Maclntosh, Will Mellor, Brian Dowling, Jeremy Edwards, Tamer Hassan and Sarah Cawood.
- Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse humorously reveal that there was a hairdresser called Marge on the plane who was traveling from Sydney for a hairdressing competition and has set up her own salon on the beach since the crash.
- They also pointed out that the Monster is misunderstood by the viewers and the survivors.