John Locke is one of the main protagonists in Lost, and thus his family is central to the series and it's stories.
- John Locke - A paraplegic man from Tustin who crashed while flying on Oceanic Flight 815 and he regained his ability to walk.
- Anthony Cooper - John's biological father who conned him out of a kidney...and he repaid him by pushing him from an eight story building.
- Emily Locke - John's biological mother, a crazy woman who insisted that John was immaculately conceived.
- Mrs. Locke - John's maternal grandmother who was unhappy with her daughter's relationship with a man twice her age.
- Bea Jones - John's great-aunt who admitted John's mother to the Santa Rosa Mental Health Institute.
- Florence - John's foster mother.
- Melissa - John's foster sister.
- Jeannie - John's foster sister who died while playing at a park.
- Foster Brother - John's foster brother.
- Helen Norwood - John's former girlfriend who died of a brain aneurysm. She was also his fiancee in the Flashsideways.