Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Locke's 3rd theme plays during many of Locke's emotional scenes in the second half of the series, particluarly during his more tragic scenes.
Full list of appearances
"Locke's 3rd Theme" plays during the following scenes:
- Richard Alpert tells a young John Locke that he is special. ("Cabin Fever")
- Young Locke eyes a knife. ("Cabin Fever")
- Richard takes the knife and leaves. ("Cabin Fever")
- Matthew Abaddon wheels Locke to the edge of a staircase. ("Cabin Fever")
- Richard approaches a time traveling Locke. ("Because You Left")
- Locke turns the donkey wheel. ("The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham")
- We revisit the scene of Locke turning the wheel. ("LaFleur")
- Locke tells Sun he has ideas about finding Jin. ("Dead Is Dead")
- Ben tells Sun about Richard's position as an advisor. ("Follow the Leader")
- The Man in Black tells Ben how pitiful John Locke's life was. ("LA X, Part 2")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Flight 815 lands at LAX. ("Lighthouse")
- Locke leaves his cab, entering his wheelchair for the last time. ("The End")
The theme shares elements with Locke's second theme.