|Main Article||Theories about|
Little girl (A Tale of Two Cities)
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- Is a girl from an unaired "playground" flashback who Jack administers the Heimlich maneuver to. (See the gallery below and spoiler site)
- It is rumored that there was a lot of footage from the playground that was unairable due to technical issues and the scenes couldn't be reshot because Sarah (Julie Bowen) had to be back on the mainland to shoot Boston Legal. It is therefore likely that any/all stories developed on the playground had to be removed from the overall story.[source needed]
- She was a hallucination that Jack suffered through not eating or drinking (as Juliet said he would eventually), but in the end, the script was changed, so he suffered no hallucinations.
- Is a "watcher" (scroll down to the "We Give Them a Better Life. Better Than Yours" section of the article)
- She is the girl Jack tried to save at the school, but he couldn't save her, and she is 'haunting' him.
- Jack saved the girl, but she is now with the Others.