Juliet Burke is one of the main protagonists of Lost, and thus her family is central to the series and its stories.
- Juliet Burke - A very intelligent fertility researcher that was brought to The Island to help fix the problem of women dying when they get pregnant.
- Mr & Mrs. Carlson - Juliet's parents that got divorced when she was at a young age; their divorce affected Juliet's outlook on relationships.
- Rachel Carlson - Juliet's sister who got cancer and thus, lost the ability to conceive. However, Juliet found a way to cure her.
- Edmund Burke - Juliet's ex-husband whom she wanted to be hit by a bus...which he was.
- James Ford - Juliet's fiance-to-be.
- Goodwin Stanhope - Juliet's lover who she met on the island...except he was married.
- Jack Shephard - Juliet's love interest on the island, and ex-husband in the flash-sideways.
- David Shephard - Juliet's son in the flash-sideways.
Note: Jack's family and Sawyer's family intertwine with Juliet's.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.