Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Juliet Burke is one of the main protagonists of Lost, and thus her family is central to the series and its stories.
- Juliet Burke - A very intelligent fertility researcher that was brought to The Island to help fix the problem of women dying when they get pregnant.
- Mr & Mrs. Carlson - Juliet's parents that got divorced when she was at a young age; their divorce affected Juliet's outlook on relationships.
- Rachel Carlson - Juliet's sister who got cancer and thus, lost the ability to conceive. However, Juliet found a way to cure her.
- Edmund Burke - Juliet's ex-husband whom she wanted to be hit by a bus...which he was.
- James Ford - Juliet's fiance-to-be.
- Goodwin Stanhope - Juliet's lover who she met on the island...except he was married.
- Jack Shephard - Juliet's love interest on the island, and ex-husband in the flash-sideways.
- David Shephard - Juliet's son in the flash-sideways.
Note: Jack's family and Sawyer's family intertwine with Juliet's.