Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- Jin's tantrum is the reason the Losties stopped playing golf (at least for a while).
- But in season two Jack was just playing golf when Mr Eko arrived and the tribes merged.
- There's a close-up of Jin's mouth when he pronounces the words "a moment of happiness": the Island listened to what Jin desired and later gave him some happiness with the news of Sun's pregnancy.
- The scene foreshadows, or is a flash-forward of, Jin's future on the Island and Michael's return.
- This may explain why Korean is subtitled, for the first time, around people who don't speak it.
- The mobisode is subtitled as it focuses on Jin's emotions. Without subtitles it would draw focus away from him.
- However, the broken handcuff on Jin's hand places the scene sometime in season 1.
- Jin had the broken handcuff on his wrist for the beginning episodes of Season Two.