Jelly's record store in Aiea is a filming location featured in "Everybody Hates Hugo".
Jelly's is located in the Harbor Center Shopping Plaza, 98-023 Hekaha Street, Suite B1-9 (behind Cutter Ford), in Aiea.
- Jelly's is especially noted for their wide selection of punk and ska music, and used vinyl.
- Jelly's also sells comics, electric guitars, and record players; the comics sign is visible in Lost, as are the guitars and record players.
- Jelly's really does sell headphones as is visible in the scene with Starla and Hurley.
- The proprietor is "Sheriff" Norm Winters, who was the operator of the now-defunct radio station, Radio Free Hawaii, which was ranked as one of the top 5 radio stations in the United States by Rolling Stone magazine.
- Lost Virtual Tour - page on Jelly's Music