Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
- "The Glass Ballerina" (with Drew Goddard)
- "Not in Portland" (with Carlton Cuse)
- "The Man from Tallahassee" (with Drew Goddard)
- "Catch-22" (with Brian K. Vaughan)
- Lost: The Complete First Season (DVD)
- Lost: The Complete Third Season (DVD)
- "The World of the Others"
- "Lost on Location: The Man Behind the Curtain"
- At the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences' "An Evening with Lost" event in 2007.
Pinkner previously worked with J.J. Abrams as an executive producer, co-executive producer, supervising producer and producer on Alias for over 100 episodes. He also wrote 13 episodes and was its show-runner in the final season. Abrams then enlisted the help of Pinkner on Lost as an executive consultant during the first season. He served in this capacity from the episodes "Pilot, Part 1" through "Hearts and Minds". Pinkner returned to Lost as an executive producer on all Season 3 episodes. Pinkner has worked as a writer or story editor on numerous other television shows including Ally McBeal. He began writing with a freelance episode of The Practice.  In 2008, Pinkner was hired as executive producer and showrunner for the sci-fi television drama Fringe, another Abrams project.