|Main Article||Theories about|
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- He is the Tourniquet Man from Pilot, Part 1
- Counter Evidence: In a recollection of the crash day, Jeff was told by Jack that he was fine and didn't need medical attention. All that Jeff needed to do was wash out his superficial wounds.
- He is the Gas Man from Pilot, Part 1
- He went with Jack after the split because he doesn't like Locke
- The long, underground tunnel in which Jeff, Michael, Locke, Hurley, and Charlie hid from the monster was a Cerberus Vent. Its circular, smooth edges would be ideal for the monster to travel through.
- The apparitions of Savannah were, as Jeff believed, actually her way of contacting him from beyond death. Unlike most island apparitions, Savannah openly spoke with Jeff and even explained what had happened after he boarded the plane.