Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
Jake Kilfoyle is the Hawaii-based parachutist and stuntman who performed the underwater stunt of Charlie showing a new message and breaking the window during Hurley's vision in "The Beginning of the End", and is featured performing this stunt in the Official Lost Podcast on February 04, 2008(link) following the broadcast of this episode.
- Discovery Channel: Stunt Junkies - bio for "shark swoop" stunt
- Hawaii Skydiving -newsletter that mentions Kilfoyle is an instructor at Skydive Hawaii and placed in a 2007 Pro Swooping Tour event
- 808x Extreme Sports - photo gallery marked with tag "Jake Kilfoyle"
- "Experiencing Hawaii from Above"
- Honolulu Star-Bulletin - May 21, 2007
Charlie stunt double Jake Kilfoyle performing the underwater portion of Hurley's vision from "The Beginning of the End". The camera is visible at bottom left. (Feb. 4, 2008 Official Lost Podcast )