|Main Article||Theories about|
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- The "implant" Sawyer received in "Every Man for Himself" was in fact the same as is now said to be in Claire, and that if Danielle is not all she seems, this could also be true of Aaron after he was taken in "Exodus, Part 2".
- Claire was implanted by Ethan during her captivity.
- Walt was implanted during his captivity.
- Michael was implanted during his captivity.
- Jack, Sawyer and Kate were implanted during their captivity.
- Some, most or all of the Others are implanted to ensure obedience. This explains the self contradictory behavior of Others like Juliet. This explains why the Others we see seem so emotionally unstable.
- Richard Alpert gave Juliet the tranquilizers to implant her (One of Us).
- Danielle Rousseau has had an implant for years.
- Rousseau was implanted along with her science expedition.
- Rousseau has always been partially immune to her implant. This separates her from the Others. This explains why she killed the rest of her science expedition. This explains The Sickness.
- Alex inherited her mother's (Danielle's) immunity to her own implant.
- The implant doesn't exist. It was a lie told by Juliet to gain the Losties' trust.