"Hurley's Handouts" is an orchestral piece on the Season 2 soundtrack. It began as a survivors' theme, and even played during the show's final scene; but it spent most of the series as Hurley's character theme.
Fed up with his job of managing the food supply, Hurley gives it to the entire beach camp, letting them feast. Charlie gets the peanut butter he requested, and he gives it to Claire. Shannon shares food with Vincent. Jack and Kate eat together.
Meanwhile, Sun buries the bottle of messages Claire found in the sand.
Full list of appearances
- Claire dips her feet in the ocean and discovers the bottle of messages from the raft. ("Everybody Hates Hugo")
- Hurley provides the beach camp with a feast. ("Everybody Hates Hugo")
- Sun notices she has lost her wedding ring. ("...And Found")
- Hurley and Libby destroy his food stash. ("Dave")
- Libby convinces Hurley that the Island is real. ("Dave")
- Hurley invites Libby on a date. ("Two for the Road")
- Hurley visits Libby's grave. ("Tricia Tanaka Is Dead")
- Hurley tells Jack he saved Sayid, Bernard and Jin. ("Through the Looking Glass")
- Hurley does a cannonball into the sea. ("The Beginning of the End")
- Sawyer tries to talk to Hurley about Charlie's death. ("The Beginning of the End")
- Hurley sees his father restored the Camaro. ("There's No Place Like Home, Part 1")
- Hurley advises Miles about his relationship with his father. ("Some Like It Hoth")
- Hurley tells Ilana about Libby. ("Everybody Loves Hugo")
- Hurley sees Charlie in his motel room. ("The End")