|Main Article||Theories about|
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- Over on Inside The Experience Speaker has noted, with reference to this latest clue, that: "People have finally found this. But they're not looking at it correctly. I've been told by some that I can help too much, so I've decided to leave this one alone." If, instead of focusing on the black parts of the picture, you focus on the white parts then in the centre of the picture is the outline of a horse ... a "Trojan Horse"?
- I finally saw the optical illusion... except to me it looks like a chess piece. A white knight.
- The white area optical illusion looks very similar to the Horsehead Nebula which is in the constellation Orion and is also known as Barnard 33. Could this be related to Bernard on the island?
- In Bad Twin Paul Artisan comments about having dreams about mirrors which show a reflection with no face.
- Someone said that 2002 was the Chinese year of the Dark Horse. If we take "q9als2002" to mean "queue nine als" and anagram that, we get "lunae equines" -- but does it refer to the mare of the moon (i.e., seas), or perhaps from Greek mythology the horses that Selene uses to draw the moon up into the sky -- i.e., the Pegasoi?
- If you flip this image horizontally and overlap it with itself, you get what looks like a full face. This face looks similar to Edward Mars.