Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Hide and Snitch" is an orchestral piece from the Season 6 soundtrack. It serves as a suspense theme for Widmore.
The Man in Black reaches the dock by the Barracks and approaches. Zoe tells Widmore, who accepts Ben's invitation to use his hidden room. Ben himself decides to face the Man in Black, Richard decides to speak to him and Miles opts to flee to stay alive.
Rather than talk to Richard, the Man in Black, as the monster, throws him across the yard. He then approaches Ben, who freely divulges Widmore's location.
Full list of appearances
The new motif from "Hide and Snitch" plays during the following scenes:
- Widmore's crew carry the burnt corpse of one of his men away. ("Happily Ever After")
- The Man in Black steps out of the outrigger and heads toward the Barracks. ("What They Died For")
- Widmore leaves to hide in the closet. ("What They Died For")
- The Man in Black asks Ben where he might find Widmore. ("What They Died For")
- The Man in Black confronts Widmore in Ben's closet. ("What They Died For")
The piece begins with its own motif. It then plays the monster's first motif which later blends with the piece's motif and then Ben's theme. It then plays a section of the Others' main motif. The last movement begins with Locke's motif and ends with the new motif.
The title references the game hide and seek. Widmore hides. Ben "snitches" on him - he reveals where he's hiding.