|Main Article||Theories about|
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- In "One of Us" Juliet comments that she had no idea there was an airport in that area. When she's inside the deserted terminal, the airport looks very busy with departing planes through the windows. After she wakes up from the tranquilizer, she is in a submarine. The airport could easily be a fake front-end, with large video screens playing a pre-recorded video of an airport.
- Herarat is an anagram for Earhart, Amelia Earhart was a famous pilot who disappeared under mysterious circumstances over the Pacific, on her way to Howland Island. One of the strongest theories is that she crashed on Nikumaroro, an island near Fiji.
- Herarat "حرارة" in Arabic means vehemence. Do you remember the vehemence acting of Juliet there?
- Herarat is a heteronym of "her a rat", signifying that Juliet was indeed working with the Others and not left behind as she claimed.
- Herarat may also be a reference to Mount Ararat, the biblical resting place of Noah's Ark after the Flood. The Hebrew word for Mountain is "Har," making the proper name of this mountain "Har Ararat."
- Herarat Aviation is an anagram for "a variation Earth".
- Herarat Aviation is an anagram for "i a ovarian threat".