Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Heirloom Holiday" is an orchestral piece on the Season 3 soundtrack. It includes the chord progression i - ♭II, typically played by a quiet synthesizer, and represents the purification of characters, usually Charlie.
Full list of appearances
- Liam mocks Charlie's contributions to Drive Shaft. ("The Moth")
- Charlie casts his drugs into the fire. ("The Moth")
- Lucy gives Charlie a briefcase. ("Homecoming")
- Jack approaches Charlie about his shooting Ethan. ("Homecoming")
- Sawyer tells Jack about meeting Christian in Sydney. ("Exodus, Part 1")
- Charlie throws the remaining heroin statues into the sea. ("Three Minutes")
- Liam gives Charlie the family ring. ("Greatest Hits")
- Nadia tells Charlie that he is a hero. ("Greatest Hits")
- Desmond offers to die in Charlie's place. Charlie knocks him out with a paddle. ("Greatest Hits")
- Desmond tells Hurley that Charlie's gone. ("The Beginning of the End")
"Greatest Hits" uses the piece's theme.