"Heirloom Holiday" is an orchestral piece on the Season 3 soundtrack. It includes the chord progression i - ♭II, typically played by a quiet synthesizer, and represents the purification of characters, usually Charlie.
Full list of appearances
- Liam mocks Charlie's contributions to Drive Shaft. ("The Moth")
- Charlie casts his drugs into the fire. ("The Moth")
- Lucy gives Charlie a briefcase. ("Homecoming")
- Jack approaches Charlie about his shooting Ethan. ("Homecoming")
- Sawyer tells Jack about meeting Christian in Sydney. ("Exodus, Part 1")
- Charlie throws the remaining heroin statues into the sea. ("Three Minutes")
- Liam gives Charlie the family ring. ("Greatest Hits")
- Nadia tells Charlie that he is a hero. ("Greatest Hits")
- Desmond offers to die in Charlie's place. Charlie knocks him out with a paddle. ("Greatest Hits")
- Desmond tells Hurley that Charlie's gone. ("The Beginning of the End")
"Greatest Hits" uses the piece's theme.