|Main Article||Theories about|
He's Our You
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
...Is one of the Hostiles
- She recognizes that Sayid is not one of them, and therefore wants him gone.
- Paul, too, was a hostile, defected to DHARMA, and Amy killed him for doing so. Sawyer screwed up the plan to get back. remember, he had the symbol of the Ankh around his neck, the symbol of the statue. She's an other, and so was her husband, but he defected from the Hostiles. She will eventually return to the Hostiles.
- But she defected to hostiles at the time of the purge.
- Sayid believed he was meant to kill Ben. This is why the Island sent him to 1977 and not Sun.
- The people who were the original founders of DHARMA are the people that Ben had Sayid killing, and did not actually work for Widmore. Widmore and Ben, though both feel like they are up against one another, are actually fighting for the same cause and don't even realize it.
- Ben and Widmore are both trying to save Jacob/The Island from each other. They were too caught up to notice the REAL bad guy has already slipped onto the island and assumed the power role (Christian Shepherd). That's what the "Help Me" is all about when Locke first visits. Ben still has no idea of Christian being in Jacob's cabin and assumed Locke got the orders from Jacob.
- Sayid's targets are not in Widmore's organization. Elsa didn't know who Sayid's boss was, even though "The Economist" took place after "The Shape of Things to Come," and thus after Widmore knew Ben was off the island.