|Main Article||Theories about|
Hanso Foundation facilities
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- It is also possible that "Orsund" is in fact "Oeresund" (Øresund in Danish), the strait between Denmark and Sweden just outside Copenhagen. The address could then refer to somewhere in the Oeresund Region.
- Since the address is formatted as number, street, zip, town, this would be very far-fetched
- The zip code 1604 relates only to the street "Kampmannsgade," which is in the metropolitan area of Copenhagen, also a part of the Oresund Region, which suggests that Klengvjel is not a streetname, or that the entire address is made up (by the creators of lost or by the hanso foundation).
- The V in the address means 'Vesterbro,' a part of Copenhagen to the West of the Town Hall Square. This area is not, however, associated with industrialised buildings, but rather lower priced flats.
- The Vjel in Klengvjel most likely means Road or Way, and so might be part of a street name
- The ordinary danish word for "way" or "road" is "vej", somewhat supporting this