Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A "grim motif" plays during a number of serious scenes in season one.
Full list of appearances
The motif plays during the following scenes:
- Kate collects a corpse's shoes. Locke smiles at her through an orange peel. ("Pilot, Part 1")
- Jack wakes up after being knocked out by a bully. ("White Rabbit")
- The survivors move their camp up the beach. ("Whatever the Case May Be")
- Walt leafs through a comic book. ("Special")
- Charlie tells Claire about their kidnapping by Ethan. ("Homecoming")
- Claire tends to Aaron as the survivors prepare to move to the caves. ("Exodus, Part 2")
- Vincent sees Christian in the jungle. ("So It Begins")